CAMELOT EDUCATION is an online service helping all learners and teachers to connect more effectively with one another.
Collection of user’s personal data.
We collect your personal data when you:
• Sign-up on Camelot Education for the free trial classes
• Provide your information to contact us
• Ask for a demo
• Sign-up on website pages hosted in www.camelotedu.com domain
• Upload personal data on Camelot Education Properties
• Connect with Camelot Education sales, support and service teams on email, phone
Usage of personal details of user
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Provide relevant and useful promotional offers related to Camelot education courses
• Communicate periodically with you on email, calls, sms and chat tools to respond to your queries, inform about the course updates, company newsletters, provide support and service, share product tutorials and live session information
• Process payments: Camelot Education platform subscription, paid course enrolments and paid live class enrolments
• Create reports on your courses, live classes and other specific analytics related activities
• Comply with legal obligations necessary for doing business and business administration purposes
Sharing of user’s personal details
Camelot Education takes the privacy of our users very seriously. We never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal data to any third party or parties for marketing or monetary purposes. To provide necessary services, we only share this information with third party software application services who process your personal data with strict privacy constraints. For instance, we use the services of a credit card processing company to bill our users for subscription fees. These third parties do not retain, share, or store this personal data or its part other than a purpose to provide these services and are bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
Communications between Users
Many emails you initiate through Camelot Education, will list your email address and name in the header of the message. Other communications that you initiate through the Camelot Education website, like a request for the teacher, will list your name as the initiator but will not include your personal contact information. Your contact information will only be shared with another user if both of you have indicated your interest to establish contact with each other.
In case we detect personal data submission from children, we will inform (via email or phone) the user to get permission from their parents or legal guardians. If we do not receive a confirmation on the action required from their parents or legal guardians within 15 days, we will delete the user personal data.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal data when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.